Saturday, April 24, 2010

Flower Basket Card from Clear Dollar Digital Images




I wanted to try the digital images concept, and Clear Dollar Stamps was offering a free digital image. I downloaded, saved and printed this pretty Flower Basket. I was wondering how to color the digital images since I have a regular HP Printer with regular ink. I hoped the printer ink would not smudge or bleed into the image when I colored it. To be safe, I let it "dry" or "set" overnight. I used markers and colored pencils with Gamsol to color it. No smudges! The layering papers were re-purposed CS from an advertisement I got in the mail! (Recycling Rosie, that's me!) This is something new to me and I can see how it has a place in the paper crafting world. Next I am going to try watercolor pencils in coloring this image. Thank You Clear Dollar Stamps for my free image. Thank YOU for stopping by!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment