Monday, October 11, 2010

YOOCLIK TEA BAG FOLD CHRISTMAS CARD

This Christmas Tree Card is a Tea Bag fold created using the new YooClik.com software. It is addicting! I chose a graphic and with one click at a time, reduced it until I had four different size tiles in exact increments! This feature is perfect for so many projects like this tree. I printed the tiles on green copy paper, trimmed and folded. Decorate your tree with what you have in your stash. No different sized paper punches or rubber stamps needed. I have the Tea Bag Fold directions HERE. Check out YooClik.com! There is a great video there showing so many more features of this new software program.




Card Factory,Rosie Signature

3 comments:

  1. This is really cooool. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Have you ever been busy! Love the printed papers with the snowflakes and trees! The embellishments are super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie, I love it! I followed your tea bag folding tutorial.... One of these days I will show you what I made! Love that Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete