Friday, December 3, 2010

NESTIE CHRISTMAS TREE CARDS

Here is my new favorite set of Nesties from Spellbinders and matching rubber stamps from SparkleNSprinkle. You can get them in a combo pack from SparkleNSprinkle.com. I bought my combo set at the Grand Opening of the SparkleNSprinkle Store in Ruskin, FL and have been making cards, ornaments and paper pins for this Christmas season. I wasn't going to buy more craft items, but I could not resist this temptation and now I am glad I didn't. These three cards are made with the largest of the three Christmas Tree dies. In my next blog I will show the ornament and the paper pins using the medium and small dies.


The embossing powder and snowflake image are also from SparkleNSprinkle. Thanks for stopping by!

Card Factory,Rosie Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment