Monday, February 28, 2011

Golf Themed Get Well Card

Hello! I "borrowed" the idea for this Get Well card while browsing in the drug store, greeting cards section. The sentiment is computer generated. The stamped golf bag image is an old one from a garage sale. The inside images are from the Dollar bin at Michael's. You can substitute any golf RS images you have.

I stamped the image on chip board for a more masculine feel to it.

Here is the first opening of the inside of the card. You see a small brown paper bag glued to the inside of the card and folded in half. The golf images are stamped in black dye ink.

Then you unfold the brown paper bag and flip it up to see the whole brown paper bag. It's REALLY a light weight golf bag! Clever, and I wish it was my own idea, but as I say, I "borrowed" this idea from a similar greeting card in a drug store. I purchased a lot of these small brown paper bags from Costco. Now I need to find more ideas on using them.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment