Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hello again!
It has been a long time since I added anything here.  My excuses are simple: Words With Friends, dog with allergies, holidays!  I did get some Christmas cards made and sent.  This is an example.  She is an old favorite image and colored with Copics. Obviously I am not an expert with my Copics, but they certainly are fun and surprising to use.  I like to experiment!
**************
Birthday Card

This is a birthday card created for my brother-in-law.  He is a dog lover from way back.  He has owned dogs from a Great Dane to a Maltese and many in between!
***************
Handcrafted Shaker Bench


  These two photos are of a Christmas present from my brother.  He created two of these pieces.  One for my sister and her husband, and one for me.  It is called a SHAKER BENCH.  He had a pattern and used recycled wood. (maple, red oak, oak and birch) I love it.  It measures about 2' X 3'. It is perfection and I am so grateful for this timeless, cherished gift!
 
**********************
Wishing you a
HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
More to come.....
 

1 comment:

  1. Words with Friends, huh? I, too, seem to fall for the almighty games! I have to tell you, your cards are absolutley amazing! "Tinsel in a Tangle" would certainly bring a smile to anyone's face upon opening! Mom consistantly brings up the fact that you are so multi-talented! The Shaker bench - AWESOME! Being height challenged, I am constantly on the alert for fashionable step-stools and such - and it even has storage! He has crafted you an instant family heirlom-beautiful! Heres to a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete