Wednesday, March 24, 2010


Here is another Tea Bag Fold birthday card. I think this will go to a brother-in-law. I used green , blue and orange CS from my stash. Yes, I am still determined to use the paper I have in my stash. The inside of this card is similar to the previous post. (Below)
For the front of the card, I used a RS BG that I got at a convention in a scrap bin and matching green ink. (Sorry, no name on the RS!) Nestabilities plain and scallop square diecuts frame the tea bag fold.
The tea bag fold is four tiles downloaded and printed from the internet a long time ago. (Might be circleofcrafters.com) It is the same tea bag fold pattern as below in the previous post, "Multi-Petal Flower" fold.
My photos are not so great. The cards look much better in real life. I have to learn to do better photos! SO much to learn, but enjoying it all. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment