Wednesday, March 24, 2010


This Happy Birthday card is for a Fabulous Friend, Norma! She is a card maker and scrapbooker. She enjoys tea bag folding and so I thought she would like a tea bag fold medallion on her BD Card.
I made the Tea Bag tiles by stamping Impression Obsessions Delft Cube #4 on some rainbow colored designer paper that had no pattern. I cut out eight squares and used a standard tea bag fold pattern called "Multi-Petal Flower" from the book:"Tea bag Folding with Rubber Stamps" by Mitra Palmer Friant. (I LOVE this book!) After gluing them together, I mounted them on matching green CS and added a brad from my stash. This was layered onto a Cuttlebug embossed and inked yellow CS with rounded corners. (Happy Birthday Folder) I added a bow on top.
The inside of the card is funny and a guaranteed laugh! Both images are from Art Impressions. The "Lady" is colored with markers and a water pen. I hope Norma enjoys this card! More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment