Thursday, April 8, 2010



These three cards are so similar that I decided to post them together! They are made with Stampin Up die cut flowers (layered) and Cuttlebug embossing folders. I am using up as much paper from my stash as I can. The last one is my favorite. These diecuts are so big, I really did not know what to do with them!
Today I got a new "Assignment" or "Project" as I like to call it. My sister and I make cards for the Foster Children in our county here in Florida. (Birthday, Christmas, Graduation, Happy Adoption) The administrators are going to have an event to get birthday gifts donated for the Foster Children. (It works like the "Christmas Angel Tree.") They would like us to make as many birthday cards as we can, to hang on their trees. Then good folks will choose a birthday card from the tree. Each card will have the foster child's name, age and desired gift on the back of the card. Folks choose the card, buy the gift and return the card and gift to the center where it is distributed to the child on their birthday. I said I would do 100 cards to start. I'll post some here. It will motivate me to get moving! I love projects like this!
Thank You for stopping by. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment